Skip to main content

BEAUTY: SOCOBOX X BRUNBRUNPARIS





Yes! Finally I got my first SOCOBOX from Sociolla and this time is collaboration with BrunBrunParis.
For your information, BrunBrunParis was known as Sophie Paris Indonesia before. Most of the products were made by local craftsmen with highest qualities and what make BrunBrunParis unique is; they claim that “We have fan not customer, if you’re not happy with the products, you can return it and we receive it with smile”. (source: https://brunbrunparis.com/pages/about-us )
That was short story about BrunBrunParis. Nah, back to main topic because I’m gonna review all the items I got here.

Well, the items I got is from BrunBrun Paris which are;
1.  Daily Cleanser
2. Daily Moisturizer 
3. Lip Cheek Eye Color
4. Micellar Water Make Up Remover
5. 2 kind of Peel off Mask

BrunBrunParis Daily Cleanser
the packaging of the daily cleanser and moisturizer is almost the same.

  • This cleanser is concern for oily skin type which is my skin type also,
  • The packaging is so cute and travel-friendly indeed.
  • You can use this cleanser around 15-20times, that’s why I say this is a great product to bring when travelling.
  • Talking about the texture, it’s so mild and creamy, just put a generous amount on your finger and it’s enough to wash your whole face, the orange scent will come out and it gives me a relaxation feeling.
  • After rinse with lukewarm water, I can feel how soft and oily-free my face is.
  • But if you decided to use this cleanser as daily skincare routine, I think it’s quite wasted to keep on buying the product in travel size. I hope they have a bigger size that comes in bottle.

BrunBrunParis Daily Moisturizer
  • Honestly, I love this product so much, beside you can use it as daily moisturizer, you can use this as your base makeup, because after you apply on your skin, it quicks to be absorbed and set on your face. So there’re no sticky finish even the texture is very creamy and your face ready to be put on any makeup.
  • About the packaging, it’s almost same with the daily cleanser. So read carefully before you apply the product.
  • Still it win a plus point from me because even I’ve used it for a day, it doesn’t clog my pores that cause pimples! Also, you only need a generous amount of the product to moist your whole face a day! I love it so much!

BrunBrunParis Micellar Water

  • It has strong scent of fruits and I don’t really like it as a micellar water.
  • It comes in 100ml plastic bottle which is great to bring travelling.
  • Talking about how effective the product is; it quiet hard to take off my waterproof makeup. Therefore I suggest you to use this only for daily makeup with thin layer (eg: only using loose powder).  I tried using this product on my foundation and concealer but it doesn’t work so well on my skin neither.
  • Although the result may not really satisfying, at least it doesn’t give a burning effect on my skin.
  • Sadly to say, I don’t really recommend this product to clean heavy makeup.

BrunBrunParis Peel Off Mask
  • I got 2 type of Peel Off Mask;
  • Peel Off Mask Reviving Black Mud - “Peel off mask black mud derived from natural ingredients, contains Antioxidant and minerals helps to rejuvenates the skin and make it looks clear and youthful” 
  • Peel Off Mask Moisturizing Strawberry – “Peel off mask with strawberry and milk extract is specifically formulated to remove dirt while providing moisturization”.
  • Both mask are for normal to dry skin
  • It’s very easy to use;  apply the product all over your clean face and wait around 20mins until it dry and ready to be peel off. After that, don’t forget to rinse your face using warm water.
  • I don’t really like the scent of these masks. They smell like rubber/alcohol and I can feel burning effect awhile after I applied the product over my face.
  • You can use these mask until 2 times only because of the mini size.
  • About the result, I don’t really think it works effectively on my skin. Even it gives a refresh finish but my blackheads still left.

BrunBrunParis Lipstick

  • It claims that you can use this as eyeshadows, blush and lipstick and I got exposed color which is red color and I super love it!
  • The texture is very creamy and matte-powdery -finish, the product is not longlasting and not waterproof/stain because it’s meant to be easy blend when you use it as eyeshadows or blush.
  • What made me more in love with this product are, it comes with cheap price (only IDR 39,000), good scent smell and doesn’t make my lips crack. You can also do ombre-lips using this product too! I don’t mind if it’s not longlasting because girls always do touch up right?
  • I'm super recommend this product! It comes in various colour also.
swatched of BrunBrunParis in exposed colour
Well,not only makeup or skincare that BrunBrunParis got. You can check to their offline store too to do window shopping for bag, wallet, purse and many more! Thankyou Sociolla and BrunBrunParis for sending me this special box! I think I will repurchase some items because I love it so much!


Keep in touch with me:
E : steffaniwellie06@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts

REVIEW : X2 GLAM SOFT LENS

If you’re looking for lens which come up with various beautiful bright colours , I ’m so recommend you to choose X2 Glam . ( @x2softlens ). It has 3 choice different colours which are Citrine, Aquamarine and Tourmaline. 6 month supplies 55% water conten Base curve: 8.60 m   Diameter :15mm I recieved Citrine colour that looks like bright brown from X2 team and I’m so in love with it. Before I blogged about this, I’ve tried put on this for a week to know the quality of this lens. Firstly, the packaging is so cute with pastel beige colour and mini bottles that contains the lens (usually other lens put the new lens on plastic packaging). So X2 wins at this point at my first sight. As I know, X2 used to come up with thick lens, but this time, it’s not as thick as the old time. Which is this is the good news for you who like to put on lens for one day use.  Tbh, I like to put on lens f rom AM till PM, and what’s surprise me from this lens are, it’s stil

BEAUTY: BLP FACE POWDER ( BY LIZZIE PARRA )

So here I’m very excited to share with you about my current product that I bought. In short story, last week I attended Cottonink event and I found that BLPBeauty also join the pop up store. They’ll be in Medan at Sun Plaza the 4th floor for 6 months. So make sure you spend your time there cause there’re a lot of new arrival you may try and for beauty jungkies, you can swatches all BLPBeauty products there without feeling anxious while buying online anymore! Back to topic, I’ve been searching for face powder for so long. Because I’ve super oily face, I much prefer loose powder than compact powder for everyday use . Beside it can hold my oil for a day, also it doesn’t clog my pores when I do touch up or cause any skin-troubles like acne.    THE PACKAGING Comes up with small-matte-beige-round that made of  transparant-acrylic. It looks so elegant yet classy . What I love about the packaging, it doesn’t like the other common loose powder. It has its o

TIPS&TRICKS: HOW TO MAKE INSTAGRAM-STORY-HIGHLIGHT-ICONS

For you who are really sticks to Instagram these days, I guess all of you have known about Instagram stories’s Highlight. If you visit my profile or others, you might find those super cute Instagram Highlight Icons , here I show mine. Now, you get what I mean? Alright, scroll down if you’re super curious and want to join this hype! Cause I’ll reveal the easiest tricks to get this cute icons! (you can done this in less than 5 mins!). TIPS & TRICKS Get “ Canva ” Apps on app store. Don’t’ worry, it’s FREE anyway! Canva's icon After you’ve installed it, try to launch it and you’ll find: your designs, Instagram, Facebook and etc. Swipe left and find “ Your Story ”. You must choose this to get the fit size for your Instagram story. As you can see, there’re a lot of templates, choose “ Blank ” to get plain canvas. choose blank It will say, “tap something to start editing”, yes tap on the white canvas! Go to “ colors ” tab and choose your favouri

BEAUTY: NEVER BE THE SAME FOUNDATION BY SELF CODING KOREA

I admit I seldom use a foundation, obviously it’s too heavy (for me) to wear daily and it’s difficult for me to find my perfect shade, I know I can buy two shade of foundation and mix it as one, but I’m too lazy to do that. Too much effort. Hehehee. But once again Charis_celeb solves my problems. I’ve found a perfect shade of foundation that suit with my skintone. Yay! Thank you Charis! Let me introduce to you, this foundation is called: NEVER BE THE SAME   LIQUID FOUNDATION from  SELF CODING KOREA #GoldenSand It claims that: Medium-full coverage Oil free Strong moisture and sweat Cover pores & wrinkles to create clean and smooth skin May contains titanium dioxide (usually contains in sunscreen) PACKAGING It comes with 30ml silicon bottle. You can squish the bottle so the product can come out. DIRECTIONS Simple. Just shake well and apply using brush/beauty blender. TEXTURE it's very liquid, blend directly and don't squ

BEAUTY: REVIEW ON ABSOLUTE NEW YORK #ABSOLUTELYICONIC

Hai readers, I’m back again with Absolute New York , my all-time favourite brand. Concisely, they have a lot of various -products for eyes, face and lips which made me want to bring all home indeed. The reasons I love about their products are, they come with several of choices & colors, affordable prices with good qualities and they always have something new that can impress me. Still remember about my last makeup competition with Absolute New York in instagram  #ABSOLUTELYICONIC ? It was fun and challenging indeed, and I got some gift from them that made me very excited as I opened it. Guess what? Here we go! ICON PALETTE  ABSOLUTE NEW YORK: ICON PALETTE "EXPOSED" ICON PALETTE comes in 4 option-series (exposed, twilight, smoked and matte exposed) and mine is “ exposed ” which has shimmer & matte colors in one palette. Well, I was so happy when I got this, obviously because it’s one of my wistlist-item I want.  R e v i e w s: About the packag